Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Time Does Heal The Ultimate Wound But Leave Scar

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamualaikum...


It has been 10 years since this date. I daresay that the cut and pain I have gone through had not make me in ease. I forgave but not certainly I forgot. It will always in my mind and rewind every time it wants to pop up either I in relaxing mood or doing something. It can't be stop or pause.
I always ask Allah for ease. The good thing I still remember that painful love I will always careful not easily fall in love. I will not flatter myself, not over the moon the words "rindu", missing you. These words make me puke.


I still hold myself despite of that pain. I can grab keenly my principles and hard head to ignore the person who gave this pain. That's because I have surrendered him to Allah and I do not want have anything to do with him. I don't want communicate to him. Please talk to Allah to find out how to mellow my heart. So far I do not mellow my heart. Definitely you got the wrong way. Your change it is not what I want or maybe you have never changed at all. 


4 comments:

Siti Yang Menaip said...

memang masa menyembuh..
tapi luka tetap ada.. yang merasai saja faham ='(

Mell said...

Keep moving foward my dear..Dont waste your time thinking someone who dosen't deserve your love. Cheap thing(him) doesn't last long. You're a precious gem. The gem only matches the jewel.

Nur said...

Apa pun, atau siapa pun yang melukakan hati awak, NA, saya doakan yang baik untuk awak, dan semoga hidup awak gembira di dunia dan di akhirat, amin.

Nina Mads said...

semoga allah yg membalasnya.. move on susah tp ambil masa yg lama cuma itulah bila melupakan boleh teruskan hidup tak perlu ingat dh